Version 6.0.1 Information (published at Nov. 21, 2015)
- On Top Service update with Screen Recording option.
- Minor UI (user interface) update.
Version 6.0.0 Information (published at Oct. 24, 2015)
- Image and overlay mode video orientation issue update.
- Update applies to the devices with camera sensor reverse-landscape modes; (Nexus 5X and others)
- Manual Image Flip option is available at main and video overlay modes..
Version 5.9.7-9 Information (published at Oct. 01, 2015)
- Screen Capture Mode with video and sound recording. (requires Lollypop)
- Screen record quality option is added on Version 5.9.9
Version 5.9.5 Information (published at Sep. 05, 2015)
- New video loop record option (Settings)
- Saves only the last session video file until user manually stops the recording.
- Good option for the devices with limited storage capacity.
- The GPS files will NOT be removed from recording.
Version 5.9.4 Information (published at July. 08, 2015)
Version 5.8.8 Information (published at June. 10, 2015)
Version 5.8.6 Information (published at Jan. 27, 2015)
- Video overlay recording mode (beta)
- Record mode for the video overlay; gps details overlaid on the video.
- Currently in beta version, and requires the android devices with Jellybean (SDK 18) or greater.
- Video encoding functions are based on the android open source Grafika.
Version 5.8.5 Information (published at Jan. 20, 2015)
Version 5.8.4 Information (published at Dec. 21, 2014)
Version 5.8.1 Information (published at Nov. 06, 2014)
- New UI update for easy navigation.
- Better performances and app usages.
- Some bug fixes.
- NOTE: if error is occuring when open app settings
- 1. Go to android system settings, and select apps.
- 2. Open Dashboard Cam, click the "Clear data" and "Clear cache".
- 3. Or, unistall app and install again.
- The error may cause on some devices, because this version has new App Settings.
Dashboard Cam - Widget, Compass Map, GPS Data, Remote Controller, External GPS Support
Main Record Modes:
* Video + GPS
* Photo + GPS (Map and Speedo Overlay)
* Widget: GPS
Dashboard Cam allows the users to record video or take photo snaps in full screen camera images along with map compass and GPS speed information, and find out your driving statistics with GPS data recordings. And app could be used as car blackbox purposes.
GPS Data Web Browser Player
OBD Mode for vehicle speed, rpm, and temperature. (See Help OBD Mode for more information)
Google Map 2: Off-line Map and 3D View support
*** Video Record Tip: try to Turn-Off Map display (Wifi or Mobile Data connection) while recording in session if device shows error.
Component Size and Move Note: Long Press (speedo, time, status, zoom, record button, translucent map), Double Tap (map)
Dashboard Cam Widget
OBD2 Mode Video
Android KitKat Screen Record Sample